Not even kidding.
I'll write separate posts in much more detail about most of these, but here are just a few reasons why things are just A+ right now:
- working at a local coffee house for almost ten months, and no it's not all about the money
- training brazilian jiu-jitsu, as the clumsiest student on the mat ever, staying positive
- playing the flute is always a nice time
- college visits, round one, are done and my feet are plenty wet
- deciding to take a gap year following high school graduation
- reading this crazy good book, after finishing this other crazy good book, and I want to tell you all about both of them
- first shot at the SATs are done, and I feel amazing about the whole thing
- summer plans = working, training, driving, Iceland, drum corps international, and band camp
- senior year next year is looking good so far, scheduling-wise
- oh, and I chopped off all my hair again -- back to normal, just the way I love it
- this street sign that we passed on the road several months ago keeps making me laugh, and then I edited it to high-contrast black and white. Now I want to write a story about it. Funny how that all works.
That's all for now.